Friday, October 06, 2006

About time we gave you folks some news




Well - what's been going on you ask?
We've all had the flu or colds from hell........
Emily is now up on her hands and knees and very close to putting the whole crawling thing together very soon.
Currently she gets around pretty well with a kind of a shuffle.
So that's the family covered then.

In breaking news from "Frontierland" (my garage) I proudly present my very much slapped together metal polisher.
The motor is borrowed from a coffee grinder, the stand it sits on is an old battery holder turned upside down and the doofer that holds the polishing mop and grinding wheel was found on trade me. The nice shiney item in the front of the pic is my trial run at polishing up a crank arm. The motor needs an upgrade before I cook the other one, but it's good to have a go with.

Oh, I nearly forgot - I have a new Mountainbike in the stable and I even sold my old one to finance the new purchase!
How about that then: selling a bike who would have thought?
Stefano Colenso, formerly Mad Steve is now the proud owner of my red 2005 Foes FXR. He's stoked with it. His Misssssses has also got a black one, so they are a nice matching pair out in the forest.
I have a 2006 Foes FXR in a tasteful shade of Blueshark Blue, apparently the only one in existence. Pictures to follow.
I've ridden it twice and then got sick, but preliminary reports are that is fantastic.
Tomorrow (7/10/2006) Keighley and I are going out to Woodhill forest for a singlespeed MTB kind of fun ride with some like minded individuals.
We have to ride around the forest collecting playing cards from checkpoints and get back to a bbq and beers 1.5 hrs later and see who has the best poker hand.
Sounds good to me, 1st time back on the bike in 3 weeks. Maybe even a report to follow.
Emily is going to hang out with Mitchell Faint (who is 15 months old) for the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home