Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hi....Emily here again

Well as you know my Dad has been mucking around on here recently filling up the interweb thingy with all sorts of bike stuff. My mum said there have been complaints from the BOP region as such !!

And today ws very exciting - mum went to work for the morning and left dad to wing it until Lynette the next door neighbour came over to calm dad down and send him off to work. Dad was all out of sorts as mum just took off about 7.15amish....Luckily for him I slept till after 8 or his day would have been crap..........
Lynette was great - she has had 4 kids of her own so I couldn't fluff her around like I do with dad: he hasn't got a clue.
Mum is getting wise to me though, so I have to come up with new tricks all the time to keep her on her toes.
Dad will have my photos back from the Kodak man in Ponsonby tomorrow, so I'll post some visuals then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home